Coming in at just US$54.95 per bottle Testogen has DEFINITELY set it’s place as one of the top rated Testosterone boosters on the market since it’s launch in 2014.
But Is it the best Testosterone booster around?
Well, keep reading this Testogen unboxing and decide for yourself!
Can’t wait to read the juicy stuff? Here’s what you need to know about Testogen…
- Increases the body’s natural production of testosterone for men
- Increased testosterone = increased strength, stamina and drive
- Helps to build more muscle and increase overall muscle mass
- Helps to increase focus and concentration
- Melts away excess body fat especially love-handles and around your belly
- LIGHT UP YOUR LIBIDO!
- Real genuine testosterone boosting ingredients
- LARGE DOSES that produce REAL results
- All natural ingredients without any negative side effects
- Great bundle deal – Buy 3 Get 2 FREE or Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
- Huge 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Discreet shipping
- Free shipping worldwide
- FREE 10% OFF COUPON CODE for Supplement Review HQ readers – Use coupon code “TG10”
If you’re like me and would rather watch a video then read then check out my Testogen Unboxing video below
When I looked at Testogen for the first time I straight away noticed that this testosterone boosting supplement is definitely one of the top contenders for being the best testosterone booster on the market.
Upon first glance at the Testogen website I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was modern, inviting at clearly displayed the benefits of Testogen straight away.
If you didn’t know what Testogen did before hitting up the official website you’d certainly have a good idea within in a few seconds of looking around.
Compared to some other outdated and in some cases, pushy product websites, the Testogen website is a refreshing change.
With a clean, modern look and feel as well as easy to read information and the chat function it definitely left a good impression on me.
What’s more is they have prices in multiple currencies and the ability to change the text to suit a range of different languages as well.
Enough about the website… what about the product itself?
What Is Testogen?
If you don’t already know what Testogen is here is a real-quick breakdown.
Each capsule contains eight natural ingredients that are derived from plants and minerals which are formulated to help boost testosterone for men who have low testosterone, or “low T” levels.
The company is based in the UK but also offers free worldwide shipping.
What Are The Benefits of Testogen?
If you suffer from low-T then you’ll most definitely see real game-changing benefits of using Testogen according to almost every Testogen review I was able to read while I was researching this testosterone boosting supplement.
Here’s a list of the benefits the official website claims you’ll see;
- Increase your strength and stamina
- Sharpen your focus
- Banish tiredness, irritability, loss of concentration and excess body fat
- Reverse loss of stamina, decreased muscle tone
- Stimulate your libido
- Helps to reduce body fat
- Looks after your heart by reducing cholesterol
So… How Does Testogen Work?
I’m glad you asked!
But before I continue, if you’ve already read other Testogen reviews and know your Testogen facts like the back of your hand I suggest you visit my Testogen Review to see what the real world results were after we tested it for 30 days.
Ok so back to our question for those of us who aren’t too sure how Testogen works (this was me before I read up on it!)
Firstly, rather than relying on the manufacturers claims on how a supplement works I fist like to do my due diligence and go straight to the ingredients list to see what the product is actually made of first.
What I found was rather exciting, really.
I discovered that Testogen contains more of some of the well known testosterone boosting ingredients than some it’s main competitors; Testofuel and PrimeMale.
This is how Testogen claims to boost testosterone levels – by the benefits of its eight natural ingredients.
On top of that, Testogen is actually cheaper to buy than both Testofuel and PrimeMale – Bonus!
What Are The Ingredients in TestoGen and What Do They Do?
As I mentioned before there are eight natural and safe ingredients that make up Testogen.
Here’s the list with some links to useful studies;
An amino acid regulator which helps to produce hormones
A herb with libido-enhancing, testosterone-boosting seeds
A well-known aphrodisiac used in Chinese medicine for centuries
A natural, trace mineral that helps many important processes in the body work properly
A herb taken from the hottest, driest places on earth. According to the manufacturer’s website, Tribulus terrestris is known for its testosterone-boosting qualities and its ability to help build muscle and reproductive tissue.
However, in my research I’ve found more evidence in studies such as this that this may not be entirely true.
Although vitamin B6 and B12 are essential for carrying oxygen throughout the body, red blood cell production, and boosting the immune system, their impact on testosterone levels have been studied by only a few researchers.
The research findings are varied but there are some studies that we found in our research to take note of.
A German study has shown that a small but statistically significant increase in testosterone levels was detected in men who received vitamin D3 after researchers conducted a randomized placebo-controlled study of vitamin D3 supplementation in overweight people who took part in a structured weight loss program for 12 months.
Guided and appropriate supplementation of Zinc has been shown in one study that it may help raise your testosterone levels.
The study researched the effects of a magnesium and zinc supplemen and it found that men who received 30 milligrams of zinc per day showed increased levels of free testosterone in their bodies.
What Are Some of The Alternatives to Testogen?
There are of course numerous ways to increase your testosterone levels such as;
- other testosterone boosting supplements like PrimeMale and TestoFuel
- testosterone gels, patches and injections
- and, natural ways such as eating real foods high in fat soluble vitamins and avoid processed junk which can suppress hormones
Some are more dangerous than others, some are more expensive than others and some just may not work at all.
After all we’re all different.
Is Testogen Right For Me?
According to the Testogen website where they show a clever little yes/no test, to answer this you should first you should ask yourself these questions;
- Have you often found yourself lacking vitality and irritable for no particular reason?
- Is life and work getting you down and are you constantly tired?
- Are you finding it harder to concentrate and stay motivated at work, home and during leisure time/sport?
- Do you have increasing problems in the bedroom, such as lack of libido or inability to perform as you would like?
- Is physical work getting harder to do because your strength isn’t there any more?
- Has your waist measurement increased over the past year? Can you ‘pinch an inch’ or more?
- Are you finding going to the gym a chore these days instead of a challenge you can’t wait to tackle and beat?
- Is taking part in sports getting harder and exhausting you before the end of the game/match?
- Does it take you a lot longer to recover after physical effort or training than it used to?
If your answer was yes to those questions, then Testogen may be right for you.
And worst case scenario – if you’re not happy with your purchase you can always claim your 60-day money back guarantee.
How Much Does Testogen Cost?
This is one of my favourite things about Testogen…
Per bottle which is a one month supply of 120 capsules, Testogen sells for US$54.95 with FREE shipping.
Not only is it priced qute reasonably compared to other testosterone boosters, but you also benefit from purchasing Testogen in bulk.
On top of the great price, bulk pack discounts, free worldwide discrete shipping and the 60-day money back guarantee, Supplement Review HQ readers are also entitled to a 10% off COUPON CODE.
Just enter “TG10” at the checkout after clicking the button below.